Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you have care worker or support staff experience, and do you live in South Devon? Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers to work in Exeter, Crediton, Cullompton, Okehampton and the surrounding area, and the roles come with a competitive pay rate of £15.79 per hour including holiday pay.
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that service users living with learning disabilities get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest.
If you were already working for us in this Support Worker role, this is how your healthcare experience would have been used:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this care worker job, you will need to be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of three months support worker experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up flexible shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would be beneficial, too.
In return for your compassion and commitment, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Please apply for this Support Worker job in South Devon today, and help us support key care workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.