Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Looking for your next rewarding role as a support worker?
As a Support Worker in Exeter, Crediton, Cullompton, Okehampton and the surrounding areas, you will be in charge of caring for our service users in the best possible way you can, making sure you put a smile on their faces throughout your shifts. Your main duties will vary from day to day, but they will mainly include supporting our service users with various learning disabilities with meal preparation, day-to-day living tasks social activities and any other services needed. You will work alongside a group of health and social care workers, with the common goal of giving our service users the best possible life.
Get Flexi Pay!
What is Flexi Pay? This unique perk allows you to get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts when you submit your timesheets via the HealthForceGo app. Flexi Pay is even available on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
What we need from you
You must be an experienced care givers, with 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK. As well as this, you must have the right to work in the UK. Furthermore, you must have experience in moving and handling and personal care, and have the ability to naturally build lasting relationships with our service users, demonstrating our core values of trust, expertise and empathy.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.