Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking for a rewarding role in care?
As a Support Worker in Haddington, North Berwick, Longniddry, Garvald, Ormiston, Tranent and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be assisting our service users living with learning disabilities with a variety of daily living activities such as personal care, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
We offer 'same day pay' via the Flexi Pay feature of our innovative healthcare app, HealthForceGo®. Simply submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £13.93 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.