Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
As a Learning Disabilities Support Worker in Haddington, North Berwick, Longniddry, Garvald, Ormiston, Tranent and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with their daily living, lending a hand with eating and socialising.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Rewarding for you!
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Free PVG and uniform
We also ask for
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
No more waiting around for payday! Have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo®.