Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Looking to make a difference as a Support Worker?
As a Learning Disabilities Support Worker in Hereford, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington and the surrounding areas, you will be a patient, compassionate person caring for service users with various learning disabilities. This is an exciting, fast-paced role, where no two days are the same! Your duties will vary, including assisting service users with personal care needs, supporting them with social activities and any other tasks required.
All Newcross health and social care professionals need at least 3 months of professional experience from within the past 3 years. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
You will be confident in your abilities to handle complex situations and will constantly strive for the best possible outcome for our service users. On top of your care experience, you will need to present examples of how you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
A smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts, get exclusive benefits and access further support via our app, HealthForceGo.
- A competitive remuneration of up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Control when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Access up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after submitting timesheets to the HealthForceGo app (includes weekend and bank holidays).