Children's Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
As a Support Worker in Hereford, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, you'll become a companion of the people in your care and work as part of a team to assist with a variety of different tasks. This includes supporting service users in maintaining a dignified and fulfilling living.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.62, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Join us today!