Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Support Workers like you make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users with learning disabilities living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will care for our service users with challenging behaviour, physical and learning disabilities. You will provide them with assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, development of new skills, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Additionally, you will also care for service users living within supported living environments.
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £15.80/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What makes us different?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Apply today and a friendly team member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.