Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
We're looking for carers who share our core values of trust empathy and expertise!
As a Support Worker in Sidmouth, Seaton, Axminster and Ottery St Mary and the surrounding areas, your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. This involves assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities You'll work as part of a supportive health and social care team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Do you have what it takes?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- You must have moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smartphone device
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial, but not a requirement
In addition to clinical excellence, we also expect you to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise whenever you're on shift. Think you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With our easy to use app, HealthForceGo, you be able to instantly access up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)