Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Change a life today.
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you. As a Support Worker in Sidmouth, Seaton, Axminster and Ottery St Mary and the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a dedicated health and social care team and benefit from ongoing training and professional development opportunities throughout your career.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
What requirements will you need?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Why use Flexi Pay?
It offers you the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time, even on weekends and bank holidays. All you have to do is download our HealthForceGo app.