Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in South Devon? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Sidmouth, Seaton, Axminster and Ottery St Mary and the surrounding area, and is offering a competitive rate of £15.79 per hour including holiday pay.
In this rewarding role, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area. To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your Support Worker experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
* Delivered person-centred care to service users living with learning disabilities, in line with their individual care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities and any additional services that are required
* Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your expertise and commitment, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Free ongoing training opportunities
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers! To apply for this Support Worker job in South Devon, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.