Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Newcross Healthcare is looking for carers like you!
As a Support Worker in Sidmouth, Seaton, Axminster and Ottery St Mary, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to service users living with learning disabilities throughout the area. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. You will provide assistance with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
With Flexi Pay, you will be able to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £15.79, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your team of health and social care professionals. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.