Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Support Worker in South Devon? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Sidmouth, Seaton, Axminster and Ottery St Mary and the surrounding area, and is offering a competitive rate of £15.79 per hour including holiday pay. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours?!
In this rewarding role, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area. To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your Support Worker experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
* Delivered person-centred care to service users living with learning disabilities, in line with their individual care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities and any additional services that are required
* Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your expertise and commitment, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
* Free ongoing training opportunities
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers! You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. To apply for this Support Worker job in South Devon, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.