Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
We want you to join us!
As a Support Worker in Winchester, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to be a great companion to the people you care for. You'll support service users with learning disabilities and ensure that they receive the highest quality of care available. The tasks that you'll be assisting with include personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.79, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.