Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
As a Support Worker in Winchester, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Benefit with us
Our benefits package is unrivalled. It includes:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
With us, you can choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative HealthForceGo® app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.