Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Join Newcross for an exciting career in care where no two days are the same
As a Support Worker in Winchester, your day-to-day role will involve assisting service users living with learning disabilities with their daily activities. These tasks will include personal care, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence.
With us, you can choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative HealthForceGo® app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.