Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Our friendly branch is based in 28 Commercial Way in Woking town centre, near the train station and bus station.
Join our caring team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for children/young adults with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours in Woking, Camberley, Walton-On-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
As an experienced Support Worker, you will be required to provide care and support to service users living with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit your ongoing commitments
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.48 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.