Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Our friendly branch is based in 28 Commercial Way in Woking town centre, near the train station and bus station.
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for children/young adults with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours in Woking, Camberley, Walton-On-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £14.48 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - our same day pay app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
In the role of Learning Development Support Worker, you will be required to provide care and support to service users living with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours. You will help with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What is Flexi Pay?
Have you heard of Flexi Pay? We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit your ongoing commitments with weekday, weeknight, and weekend shifts on offer
- Specialised free training programs earned through credits as you work including Makaton, BSL, First Aid, Safeguarding, and many more.
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Join our team today!
Click apply, submit your application, and a member of our lovely team will be in touch.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way