Support Worker Learning Disabilities
Newcross Healthcare is an established organisation that offers you the chance to work alongside the best group of health and social care workers. We are looking for a dedicated Support Worker to support service users with learning disabilities to join our team in York and the surrounds. We offer up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay and you will benefit from instant pay, flexible working hours and no zero-hour contracts.
What you need to join our team as a Support Worker Learning Disabilities
- You will need 3 months of paid caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care is required
- You must demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift
- The right to work in the UK is required
- You will be supporting users with learning disabilities
- Access to a vehicle is beneficial
Benefits for a Newcross Support Worker Learning Disabilities
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- HealthForceGo allows you to choose what hours you work, giving you flexible working patterns including day and night shifts, part-time and full-time hours
- By working last minute weekend shifts, you can increase your earnings with up to a 30% pay rise
- Our easy-to-use app feature, Flexi Pay, allows you instant access to up to 50% of your completed shift's value, even on weekends and bank holidays!
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform
- Perks at Work, allowing you to choose from over 20 categories of your favourite brands at a discounted price
- Mental health support and virtual consultations with NHS-registered GPs as soon as you join
- Receive generous bonuses when you recommend other nurses or carers to Newcross Healthcare
Do you have what it takes to be our next caregiving hero? Then join our ever-growing community of dedicated healthcare professionals today!
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.