Support Worker Learning Disabilities
We're a forward-thinking employer and we care about our healthcare staff
As a Support Worker in York and the surrounds, you'll be a caregiving superstar who loves bringing comfort and happiness to the people in your care. You'll be supporting service users living with learning disabilities with a range of tasks including personal care, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. Our handy app, HealthForceGo enables our staff to get auto-assigned shifts and submit timesheets with the press of a button.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our app.