Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Support Worker in Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be supporting our service users with a range of daily living activities such as personal care, clinical requirements, making up beds, washing, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Your benefits package
- A salary of up to £14.23/hr (including holiday pay)
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll need
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid care experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.