As a Support Worker in Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with their daily living, lending a hand with eating and socialising.Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
You can go from application to active worker within 48 hours with our Fast Track Recruitment process. To make this happen, we'd need you to be available for virtual interviews, tasks and assessments, if your application is successful.
What will you receive...
- A salary of up to £14.29/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
Enjoy Flexi Pay! Flexi Pay is our innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that gives you the freedom to choose when you want to get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course, completed in the last 12 months
- The desire to work to enrich the lives of the sick or vulnerable
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory