Join us and make a difference!
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you'll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
As a Support Worker in Canterbury, Faversham and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including assisting with personal care, clinical duties, meal preparation, washing, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A salary of up to £14.23/hr (including holiday pay)
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support