As a Support Worker in Leeds and the surrounds, you’ll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. Your responsibilities will include aiding with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services. You’ll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll match you with the most suitable shifts.
You are in control of when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You’ll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you’ll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We’re a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you’ll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.