Join us assisting service users across Leeds and the surrounds
Our friendly Leeds branch are based in 14 King Street, just a short walk from Leeds train station
As a Support Worker, you will encourage and support clients in their day-to-day lives, championing their needs and enabling them to live more fulfilling lives.
You will be providing care that supports life activities, enabling people to live as independently as possible, whilst providing support with washing, dressing, personal care and meal times.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working with service users with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour, and also have a basic level of British Sign Language.
- Salary of up to £13.23 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
Additionally, we've launched a unique pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', allowing healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our app HealthForceGo where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar role
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Start your application with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way