Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Then, join Newcross Healthcare today!
We are looking for passionate Support Workers to join the team in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells, and the surrounding areas. You'll be someone who loves the fast-paced and variety that comes with supporting the lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your varying duties will include assisting with personal care, preparing meals, helping with social integration activities, and other tasks that may be required.
This role provides you with a unique chance to develop in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy working with a supportive team of health and social care professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it.
Gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay! Unique to Newcross employees. Simply submit your timesheets via the innovative app, HealthForceGo, to receive the perk (available weekends and bank holidays too).
We'll expect you to be a people person through and through. You will need at least 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years, plus moving and handling and personal care training. The right to work in the UK is also required. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
You will need access to a smart device with the internet to organise shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo app.
On top of your experience, you will need to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.