As a Support Worker in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including social integration activities and assistance with daily tasks like eating.
Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Here's what you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team. We'll expect you to deliver the same standard of care that you'd want for a loved one to receive, and for you to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
Joining us has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
Our Flexi Pay app feature gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
At Newcross, we reward our health and social care staff for their fantastic work. Here's what you'd get:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.62, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
Join us today!