Help us change lives!
As a Support Worker in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. You'll be assisting with a variety of daily living activities including personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that will give you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.62 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs