Do you want to be making a difference?
Join our supportive health and social care team at Newcross! As a Support Worker in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells, and the surrounding areas, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. Those responsibilities will involve, supporting service users with day-to-day living activities such as eating and socialising, following care plans and any additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Free DBS and uniform
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
Do you meet the requirements?
You'll already have what it takes to provide high-quality support and care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. You'll need to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
To work with us, you will need a smart device in order to arrange shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
What is Flexi Pay?
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the money earned during their completed shifts - even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed via our handy app, HealthForceGo.