Do you want to be making a difference?
Your local branch are situated at Kemble House in Broad Street, close to Hereford Cathedral
Newcross Healthcare are actively recruiting for dedicated Support Workers to provide outstanding care and support to service users living in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounding locations.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any further services that will enable dignified and independent living.
You will need to have a calm approach enabling you to care for service users living with challenging behaviour, autism and physical or learning disabilities.
- Salary of up to £14.57/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexi Pay - same day pay feature via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar role
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Start your application with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way