We want carers like you to join us!
As a Support Worker in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be supporting our service users with a variety of daily living activities including personal care, dressing, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.62 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What is Flexi Pay?
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, enables healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!