Become a Newcross Support Worker today!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Support Worker in Leominster, Bodenham, Tenbury Wells and the surrounds, you'll become a companion of the people in your care and work as part of a team to assist with a variety of different tasks. This includes supporting service users in maintaining a dignified and fulfilling living.
Keen to get to work in your community? Apply today and you could be on shift in just 48 hours. Apply today.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK.
If you don't have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, don't worry. You'll be able to complete one as part of our induction process.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Additional benefits on offer
We like to reward our fantastic care staff for their hard work and dedication. We appreciate every member of our team. Here's what we'll offer you:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.62 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
We offer access to immediate pay
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'instant pay' for up to 25% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
Ready to get started? Apply online now and you could get to work in 48 hours.
Submit your application today!