At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit professional Support Workers to deliver care and support to our users within a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes Lincoln and the surrounding Lincolnshire areas.
Our friendly Lincoln branch is located in Checkpoint Court, Sadler Road - just off the A46.
We are looking for experienced Support Workers who have the ability of promoting independent living through personal care, assisting our residents with their daily activities and providing them with mental stimulation.
In order to be successful, you will need to have previous experience of caring for individuals living with physical and learning disabilities.
This role requires:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed in the last 12 months or you will complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £13.73/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs and commitment
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* Flexi Pay feature gives our staff the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Our Perks at Work scheme will provide you with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers.
* Video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.