Support Worker - meds trained
Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Support Worker in Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounds, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes assisting our service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, washing, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
- Salary of up to £14.46/hr including holiday pay for HCAs
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.