Support Worker - meds trained
Do you want to broaden your skill set?
As a meds trained Support Worker in Chard, Crewkerne, Ilminster and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of health and social care professionals.
- Salary of up to £14.51/hr, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®.
Flexi Pay lets you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.