Support Worker Meds trained
We want you to join our team!
As a Support Worker in York and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. You'll be meds trained and comfortable supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
About your profile
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.