We are looking for supporting people like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide care and support to our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
It is essential that you have PMVA training (prevention management of violence and aggression) for this position.
Our new app feature allows our healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your Swansea team
Newcross Healthcare's Swansea branch is located close to the River Tawe at Quay West, the centre is just a short walk from Swansea train station.
Perks will include
- Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts across high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Ongoing training and development free through credits earned as you work
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.