Change lives with us!
As a Support Worker in Swansea, Llanelli, Neath, Ammanford and surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll support service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Your benefits package
- Salary of up to £14.23/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.