Support Worker - Mental Health
Our friendly branch are based at 28 Commercial Way in Woking town centre, close to the train station and bus station.
Are you looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Support Workers to care for children and/or young adults with learning disabilities/challenging behaviour/mental health conditions in Woking, Camberley, Walton-On-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will work with service users varying in age and living with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and mental health conditions.
You will provide assistance with daily living tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed to allow our service users to live as independently as possible.
It is highly desirable that you have a PMVA qualification for this role.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exclusive app feature that allows our healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.48 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Why join our Newcross team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way