Support Worker - Mental Health
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Are you looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Support Workers to care for children and/or young adults with learning disabilities/challenging behaviour/mental health conditions in Woking, Camberley, Walton-On-Thames, Chertsey, Weybridge and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will work with service users varying in age and living with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and mental health conditions.
- Assisting with daily tasks including washing, bathing, feeding and mobility
- Encouraging social integration activities
- Allowing service users to live with independence, choice, and dignity
It is highly desirable that you have a PMVA qualification for this role.
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Salary of up to £14.48 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - same day pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
Why join us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Come say hi!
Our local Woking branch is located on the commercial way, close to Woking station making it easily accessible to people living throughout the areas of Surrey.
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in contact!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.