Join our rewarding healthcare team!
As a Support Worker in Oxford and the surrounding area, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a variety of establishments in your area. You'll have a range of responsibilities including, supporting service users with day-to-day living tasks such as eating, dressing, socialising, personal care and any additional services required.
If you are looking for a rewarding role with the chance to really see the difference you can make in people's lives, then Newcross is the place for you!
Healthcare staff have exclusive access to Flexi Pay, the exciting flexible pay feature on our app, HealthForceGo. They can get instant access to up to 50% of the money earned from completed shifts. It is even available on weekends and bank holidays.
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Ready to apply?
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. The right to work in the UK is a must. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is also required.
To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to arrange shifts and submit timesheets through the HealthForceGo app.
With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Does this sound like you?