Are you passionate about changing lives?
As a Support Worker in Oxford and the surroundings, you'll love nothing more than bringing a smile to the faces of the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including social integration activities and assistance with daily tasks like eating.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Your benefits package
Our benefits package is second-to-none. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.
Do you hate waiting around for payday? With Flexi Pay, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays)! This exclusive perk is managed on our handy app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets.