Are you passionate about changing lives?
At Newcross, we are currently looking for people like you to join our growing health and social care teams! As a Support Worker in Oxford and the surroundings, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Do you hate waiting around for payday? With Flexi Pay, you can get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays)! This exclusive perk is managed on our handy app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets.
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt. Plus, you must have experience in moving and handling clients and personal care. Ultimately you'll be a confident caregiver with a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is essential, and access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Apply now, and start within a week!