We are looking for Support Workers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for our service users living in Oxford and the surrounding areas of west Oxfordshire.
As a Newcross Support Worker, you will work closely with our service users to ensure that they receive person-centred care and support at all times in line with their personal care plan. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Specialised training programs free through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within a variety of high street retailers
What is Flexi Pay?
This new and innovative app feature allows our healthcare staff to access a 'same day pay' service and choose when they want to be paid. Withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts by simply submitting your timesheets before 5pm (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
- Salary of up to £15.03/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.