Do you want to make a difference?
As a Support Worker in Penzance, St Ives, Hayle, St Erth and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including aiding service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
Since our first launch, 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature will enable you to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, experience of moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.