We want you to join us!As a Support Worker in Penzance, St Ives, Hayle, St Erth and the surrounds, you’ll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours and flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free ongoing training programs
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You’ll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We’ll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.