We want support workers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Support Workers to care for our service users living in Weston-super-Mare, Burnham-On-Sea, Clevedon, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care and support to our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs and will actively encourage our service users to learn new skills and participate within their local community.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a supporting role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Why our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your existing needs
- Various free training programs all accessible through credits earned as you work
- Access to our 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available in retailers within the UK
This app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart phone or device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.99 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Permanent contract with guaranteed hours
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training programs
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central and clinical governance team
Our Weston-super-Mare branch is located in Worle Park Way, near the train station and just off the M5.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.