Looking for your next exciting challenge?
Join our health and social care team at Newcross! As a Support Worker in Weston-super-Mare, Burnham-On-Sea, Clevedon, Highbridge, Cheddar, and the surrounding areas, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. You'll be responsible for following care plans and encouraging our service users to live independent lives by assisting them with day-to-day tasks such as personal care, eating, socialising and any additional needs.
This is a rewarding role, with plenty of opportunities for career progression. So, if you are someone who enjoys variety and working with others, then this is the role for you.
What do you need?
You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK and have relevant moving and handling and personal care training. You'll also need to be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement. Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to schedule shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts as and when you please - even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed through the handy HealthForceGo app.
Why join us?
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform