Join the 9000-strong Newcross healthcare community as a Support Worker today!
At Newcross Healthcare, you can become part of a talented, friendly and supportive team delivering person-centred care in Weston-super-Mare, Burnham-On-Sea, Clevedon, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding areas. We are looking for a dedicated Support Worker to join our community today. This role will provide you with up to £14.51 per hour and includes holiday pay.
Skills required to be a Support Worker
- 3 months of paid caring experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Must demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, but not required
Benefits Newcross offer
- Our new app feature, Flexi Pay, allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of your completed shift's value, even on weekends and bank holidays.
- HealthForceGo is our innovative app, that allows you to choose from a wide range of flexible work patterns, including part-time and full-time shifts.
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform.
- If you decide to work last-minute weekend shifts, you can boost your earnings with up to a 30% pay increase
- Free DBS check and Newcross uniform
- Access to Perks at Work, allowing you to get your favourite brands across 20 categories at a discounted price.
- Recommend a Friend scheme that gives you bonuses for referring other nurses and carers.
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
We're so much more temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 like-minded health and social care professionals, all working together to help deliver outstanding care to our service users. You will have access to plenty of training and benefit from flexible working hours, allowing you to fit your lifestyle around your work.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.