Care Assistant & Support Worker
We want you to join us!
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Portree and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Skye, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Here's what you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team. The right to work in the UK is a must.
We work differently to our competitors - we take a truly modern approach. We make use of innovative tech to create the best employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 for HCA's and £14.51 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!