Care Assistant & Support Worker
Are you carer looking to take the next step in your career?
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Portree and the surrounding areas of the Isle of Skye, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. You will provide person-centred care at all times with the ultimate aim to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care professionals whilst benefiting from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development. There are a variety of shifts available for this position including sleepover shifts.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our new HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41 for HCA's and £14.75 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What will I need?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need to be SSSC registered or must be able to commit to registering when you join our team. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.